Download Attorney Bio Download Attorney vCard
David J. Zwerling is a partner of Russell Friedman and Associates, and the managing attorney of our Hackensack, NJ office.
Mr. Zwerling has served the people of New Jersey and New York for decades. Since beginning his career in private practice in 1990, he has been a partner for several law firms in the area. His background includes general civil litigation, concentrating in personal injury litigation, high volume No-Fault/PIP Arbitration, civil rights violations, including Police Misconduct under 42 U.S.C. § 1983, Municipal Court (including DWI defense, traffic offenses and criminal cases), commercial and residential real estate transactions, estate planning and litigation. Mr. Zwerling co-founded his first firm in 1990. He had also served alternatively as Public Defendant and prosecutor for the City of Hackensack and as a prosecutor the Municipal Court of Dumont, NJ.
Mr. Zwerling applies his diverse experience to his practice with Russell Friedman and Associates. As someone who has seen every side of the legal process, he understands the complexities of each case, and creates tailored strategies accordingly.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D. – 1986
- Tufts University, B.A. – 1983 (with honors)
- Personal Injury
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration & Litigation
- Buying & Selling small Businesses
- General litigation
- Real Estate Closings and Litigation
- Municipal Court: Criminal and Traffic offenses
- Domestic Violence
- Restraining Order Cases
- Paralegal Advisory Committee Board – Bergen Community College, Paralegal Studies Dept.
- Board of Public Works Ramsey, New Jersey
If you are looking to speak with David or anyone else at Russell Friedman & Associates, please contact us online or call (855) 339-4436 for a free consultation.