The Healthcare Financial Management Association will be hosting its Annual HFMA Region 2 Fall Institute Convention from Wednesday, October 19, 2016 to Friday, October 21, 2016 at the Turning Stone Resort & Casino, located at 5218 Patrick Road in Verona, New York. The Russell Friedman Law Group, LLP are co-sponsors of this event.
This event will discuss a number of current issues and challenges affecting the healthcare landscape. A variety of professionals will be attending this event, including but not limited to VPs of finance, CFOs, administrators, department heads, managed care contractors, reimbursement managers, accountants, compliance staff, patient financial service managers and supervisors, and more.
Some of the topics covered at this year’s event include:
- Using Data Analytics to Improve ACO Performance
- Understanding Hierarchical Condition Categories (HCCs) and Risk Adjustment in the Shift to Value-Based Care
- Targeting Self-Pay Patients for Enrollment in NY Medicaid Expansion and Health Insurance Marketplace Plans
- Long Term Care
- Tackling the Complexities of Value-Based Physician Compensation
- How Well Will Your organization Perform Under Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) Mandatory Bundled Payments?
- Clinical Documentation Integrity
- Riding the Wave of Provider Consolidations
- HCRA Surcharge Reporting
- What’s New in the World of 340B?
- Managing Information Security in a Ransomware World
- Trends in Commercial Plans & Their Impact on Your Financial Health
- Financial Strength Through Consumerism and Pricing Transparency