Phillip H. Kim
Download Attorney Bio
Download Attorney vCard
Phillip H. Kim joined the law firm of Russell Friedman & Associates
in 2019, having a diverse background in civil litigation including labor
and employment litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Kim has successfully litigated numerous
labor and employment law cases on both Plaintiff’s and Defendant’s
sides, including matters involving the FLSA, NYLL, and ADA.
Attorney Kim earned his law degree from Brooklyn Law School and completed
his undergraduate studies at Colgate University. As a law student, he
served as Associate Research Editor for the Journal of Law & Policy.
Upon graduation, Mr. Kim held a judicial fellowship position under a Judge
in the New York State Supreme Court, where he gained valuable legal writing
experience prior to joining the private sector.
Mr. Kim is fluent in written and spoken Korean.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D. – 2015
- Colgate university, B.A. – 2010
- New York - 2016
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association